Code of Conduct
At 0800 Repair we have a genuine passion for great customer service. We want customers to be delighted with what we do, and we value all customer feedback to ensure we deliver what we aim to achieve.
- • To display a polite and professional attitude at all time
- • To arrive on site promptly at the agreed time
- • To give notification of any expected delay in arrival
- • To ensure our 0800 Repair engineers are smartly dressed in corporate uniform
- • To ensure that specific customer requirements are fully understood and observed
- • To work efficiently and minimise and disruption
- • To use methods that ensure safe working
- • To comply fully with health and safety regulations
- • To handle any customer dissatisfaction in a courteous, respectful and objective manner
- • To provide all customers with an opportunity to comment on the quality of service received.