Service Engineer – Opportunities Nationwide
0800 Repair are seeking a number of Domestic Appliance Engineers across the UK to repair products in our customer’s homes. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an expanding Nationwide Appliance Repair Company and the 0800 Repair brand.
The ideal candidate will be a competent white goods engineer who is experienced in fault finding with a range of appliances including washing machines, dishwashers, tumble dryers and cookers.
We are looking for engineers who are self-reliant and responsible, able to manage their allocated work, stock of spare parts and service their area effectively. They will be able to demonstrate pride and effort in any task undertaken and will have excellent communication skills with bundles of enthusiasm.
- Reference: 0800ENG
- Closing date: Open
- Job type: Permanent
- Salary & benefits package: OTE of £32k – £35k + unlimited bonus
- Position: Nationwide
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- Applicants must have at least 2 years experience in repairing domestic appliances such as washing machines, dishwashers, cookers, tumble dryers and fridge freezers.
- Knowledge of Refrigeration systems and a Gas Safe qualification is preferable
- You need to have the ability to manage an allocated workload and carry out repairs in accordance with instructions given.
- You must also be presentable and have excellent communication skills.
- All applicants will be CRB checked and need a valid UK Driving Licence.
- Visiting customers homes in response to breakdown calls in a professional and courteous manner
- Providing excellent customer service and understanding of what the customer needs
- Planned repairs and servicing of washing machines, dishwashers, cookers, tumble dryers and fridge freezers
- Providing updates on daily jobs — full software training is provided
- Working from home
- Dedicated support teams are available including technical, accounts, call centre and spares
Why work for 0800 Repair?
We offer a comprehensive employment package which includes:
- A competitive basic salary + an Uncapped bonus potential
- Company Van and fuel card
- Uniform and safety equipment
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- Access to Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Potential for career progression
Be part of an exciting, vibrant and growing business with a family atmosphere and a strong set of company values.
How to apply
If you feel you’re a good candidate for this role, please complete the following process:
- Make a note of the reference, listed under ‘vacancy summary’.
- Complete the following form attaching a copy of your CV by the closing date.
No repair, no fee! Sales 0800 030 6040