27th August 2015
Hundreds of tenants in a West Midlands borough have been warned that their gas appliances are overdue an inspection.
26th August 2015
A mother has spoken of how she and her two children were able to escape a house fire thanks to smoke detectors.
25th August 2015
Two gas fitters from Devon have received suspended prison sentences over illegal and dangerous work they carried out.
24th August 2015
South Korean electronics giant LG has confirmed that it intends to launch its new twin-tub washing machine across global markets over the coming months.
20th August 2015
Shoddy work by inept boiler engineers is putting lives at risk, according to a new investigation.
19th August 2015
A new report has warned that hype over the so-called internet of things (IoT) may have reached its peak before trailing off.
18th August 2015
A firm based in Gloucester has been fined after it was found that a dangerous gas heater had jeopardised the safety of one home's elderly resident.
17th August 2015
Apple's long-awaited internet TV streaming service will not see the light of day until next year, it has been claimed.
14th August 2015
New figures have revealed that while gas safety offences have one of the Health and Safety Executive's (HSE's) highest conviction rates, they result in among the lowest fines on average.
13th August 2015
A family from Kent have been told they were fortunate to avoid carbon monoxide poisoning after a gas leak resulted in a fire at their home.