24th March 2016
Firefighters in Cambridgeshire are urging local residents to check their dishwashers after two faulty dishwashers caught fire on the same day.
22nd March 2016
A London landlord has been given a suspended sentence after admitting to gas safety breaches.
21st March 2016
Washing and drying clothes may seem like a fairly routine household chore, but one Mum and her two children were given a shock when their tumble dryer caught fire in their home in Finchley recently.
18th March 2016
A Plymouth couple have spoken out about their fears that their tumble dryer could explode after having found out it’s among millions with a mechanical fault.
16th March 2016
The company at the centre of an ongoing tumble dryer safety row is reportedly selling faulty replacements - and charging consumers up to £99 for the privilege.
14th March 2016
A gas fitter from Devon put himself and others at risk from exposure to asbestos during boiler replacement work, a court heard last week.
11th March 2016
A Peterborough resident this week managed to escape a leak of carbon monoxide after being alerted by an alarm.
4th March 2016
A landlord from County Durham has been handed a prison sentence and community service after admitting to carrying out unauthorised and dangerous gas work.
1st March 2016
A former employee of appliance manufacturer Hotpoint has claimed that the firm is failing to act on customers' fears over safety.
29th February 2016
Two social housing providers in Greater Manchester have been strongly criticised by regulators over their failure to arrange gas safety checks.