9th October 2015
Trading Standards has warned that many carbon monoxide (CO) alarms may be faulty, potentially putting residents at risk.
8th October 2015
A new smart washing machine capable of folding the clothes it washes has been unveiled has been unveiled to reporters in Japan.
7th October 2015
Consumers have been advised to ensure they register their domestic electrical appliances online to take advantage of important safety repairs.
6th October 2015
Five people were taken to hospital after a carbon monoxide leak at a block of flats in east London last week.
2nd October 2015
A builder from Kent has been fined for carrying out unsafe gas work while not Gas Safe registered.
1st October 2015
A faulty fridge-freezer was responsible for a fire at a flat in south London last week, firefighters have revealed.
30th September 2015
A landlord from Torquay has been fined after it was found that his failure to arrange annual gas safety checks had put his tenants' lives at risk.
28th September 2015
A family from Wigan were forced to flee their home late in the evening when their dishwasher caught fire.
25th September 2015
A Labour MP is trying to promote awareness of gas safety issues by putting his own video about the topic online.
24th September 2015
South Korean electronics manufacturer LG is set to unveil its revolutionary new flexible screen technology next year, it has been reported.